Aluminized Fire Proximity Suit
The Fire Proximity Suit manufactured by Shinde Fire Safety Products, India is specially designed to protect from fire & radiant heat. Apart from that, as a fire proximity suit manufacturer, we have designed this suit such that it also protects from splashes of molten metal and provides ease of wear & comfort. This makes this heat resistant suit extremely useful in places like foundries, casting houses, steel plants, power plants, boiler maintenance works and in fire rescue work.
Our aluminized proximity suit does not contain any Asbestos and has an outer layer of Vacuum deposited Aluminized Fiberglass making the fire suit safe to wear and highly technologically advanced.
The aluminized fire suit designed by Shinde Fire Safety Products, India works greatly in reflecting the heat emitted from massive blasts of fire and molten metal. How do the company’s high temperature protective suits withstand massive amounts of heat? The outer, aluminium layer of this aluminized proximity suit helps by reflecting greater than 99% of the radiated heat. This helps an industrial worker or a rescuer prolong their contact with fire or heat.
Aluminized fire proximity suit has the following specifications:
- This heat resistant suit provides protection against heat radiated to the temperatures of up to 1650°C
- The outer layer of the high temperature protective suits are made from Aluminized Fiberglass or Aluminized Kevlar that are ISO11612 & IS 11871 fire certified
- The 2 layered fire suit consists of an inner liner of Fire Retardant Cotton
- The 3 layered aluminized proximity suit consists of an additional woollen thermal liner
- The 4 layered fire suit consists of an additional moisture barrier
- The weight of the proximity suit varies between 6.5 kg to 9.5 kg depending on the number of layers
- The Fire Proximity Suit comes with Aluminised Hood with Safety Helmet and Polycarbonate lens with Gold film
- The high temperature protective suits come as 2 piece suit or as one piece coverall
- Aluminized Jacket comes with Breathing Apparatus Pouch
- Aluminized Pant is the free size and is provided along with Aluminized Shoes, Aluminized Gloves and a Nylon carry bag
- Outer layer is made out of premium quality imported aluminized Glass fibre fabric.Suit consist of coat, pant, gloves, Hood with fireman helmet fitted inside and shoes with nitrile sole. Suitable for 500°c radiant heat and 500 to 600°c covention heat. Available in2,3,4 layers with or without BA Set provision.